How to Level Up Career and Technical Education
A Guide for School and District Leaders
With more than 20 years of experience developing Career and Technical Education (CTE) digital curriculum and expanding our Programs of Study to ensure students reach success, we know that CTE offerings look different for every school based on location and student population.
We’ve put together a comprehensive guide filled with best practices, tips, and research-backed strategies to help schools and districts around the world enhance their CTE offerings.
- Nationally recognized Career Clusters and Programs of Study
- Tips and sample survey questions to select the best Programs of Study for your student population
- Checklist to research your students' local job market and postsecondary school options
- Tips and resources to navigate budgeting and find grants
- Checklist of Career and Technical Student Organizations (CTSOs) to offer students
- Interactive worksheets to develop long-term strategy and growth opportunities
- Checklist of real-world opportunities that allow students to expand their skills and network